The McGregor Isles Homeowner Association is a voluntary non-profit organization supported the by McGregor Isles Community. Homeowners are encouraged to pay dues of $120.00 annually for their membership. The funds are used to support the following expenses and activities which directly benefit the community and your property value:
- Liability insurance.
- Mowing and maintenance of front lot.
- Mowing grass area on Prather Drive.
- Water bill for irrigation of the front lot and entry.
- Neighborhood watch security signs.
- Maintenance and lighting on entry sign.
- Supplies for special functions and events.
- Bank and merchant fees.
Homeowners or corporations may also make donations to our association. We will recognize those contributions greater than $500 per year on our website.
We understand that some Homeowners may be on fixed incomes, so if you are not able to contribute $120 per year, any level of support is appreciated.
You may pay online through our new store or make a donation by clicking the link below.
If you need to pay by check, please still complete the online process, and you will be provided the option to send a check.