The McGregor Isles Homeowner Association is a voluntary non-profit organization supported the by McGregor Isles Community. Homeowners are encouraged to pay dues of $120.00 annually for their membership. The funds are used to support the following expenses and activities which directly benefit the community and enhance your property value.
- Liability insurance.
- Mowing and maintenance of front lot.
- Mowing grass area on Prather Drive.
- Water bill for irrigation of the front lot and entry.
- Neighborhood watch security signs.
- Maintenance and lighting on entry sign.
- Supplies for special functions and events.
- Special neighborhood improvement projects.
- Bank and merchant fees.
We understand that some Homeowners may be on fixed incomes, so if you are not able to contribute $120 per year, any level of support is appreciated.
Homeowners or corporations may also make donations to our association. We will recognize those contributions greater than $500 per year with the following benefits:
- Featured advertisement on our Sponsor Page
- Featured advertisement on our Facebook group
- Ability to to send targeted email McGregor Isles homeowners
- Ability to list real-estate properties on website
If you are interested in making a donation and have any questions, please contact us directly.