MCGREGOR ISLES HISTORY
McGregor Isles is located two blocks North of College Parkway off of the historic McGregor Boulevard where Thomas Edison and Henry Ford once maintained winter residence.
The canal system is McGregor Isles was dredged approximately 5 years ago to a depth of 4.5 – 5 feet making it great place to keep a fairly sizable yacht.
FORT MYERS INFORMATION
- The population of Fort Myers is approximately 70,918 (2014).
- Population, percent change, 2010 to 2014 +14.0%
- The amount of land area in Fort Myers is 56.895 sq. kilometers.
- The amount of surface water is 22.257 sq kilometers.
- Fort Myers is positioned 26.63 degrees north of the equator and 81.85 degrees west of the prime meridian.
- Average annual temp: 76 degrees F.
- Average annual rainfall: 52 inches.
- Property Listings
- Local Property Market